Wednesday, April 20, 2011

New Buddy

English is my first language, while French is close behind. In fact, for me to progress in my career, I need to ramp up my French and get an Advanced level (I have an Intermediate level now). So with that in mind, I joined a "Lunch and Learn" session at my work, where once a week for 8 weeks I meet up with other people who are looking to improve their French and have a casual conversational class. Today was my first class, and low and behold there is another lady there who is Filipino...or maybe she is mixed but she said, "ma famille maternelle est Filipino". Anyways, another interesting fact about her is that she got married in Cebu two years ago! Oh Em Gee!! So now I have a new friend, I'm going to chat wedding in Cebu about! Horray!

Isn't the world a tiny place?
C'est formidable!

No comments:

Post a Comment