Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Invites (almost) done!

There are times that I really wish my MOH was in town. My MOH is my best friend and she is away doing her masters. Anyways, putting these things together makes me really wish she was here because I just needed the help. I don't have regular girlfriends in my life that I see all the time, that a day putting these together would have been fine. I see my closest girlfriends, once or twice a month, and we have a nice dinner and talk because we have so much to catch up on. Anyways, it would have been nice to have had some help. I guess that's why R has been pitching in so much to finish these:

First thing in the morning, still wearing his pag-bahay, cutting.

First a shot of the expensive decorative paper:
Oh la la.

And la piece de la resistance, a completed set!


And here are the rest of the pieces also:



I also made mailing and address labels for the chocolate envelopes...but I didn't take a picture yet. Anyways, now to put the rest together!

No comments:

Post a Comment