Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Wedding Website

Many brides have wedding website but for destination weddings it's a must. There is so much information to get to guests that you have to find a way to disseminate it. Cutting to the chase. I've created a Wedding Website on mywedding.com. Here it is: http://www.mywedding.com/balikbayan/.

The point of the wedding website is much different from this blog. Right from the beginning, I said this blog was so that I can document my balikbayan wedding experience, and maybe even be a resource for people who are looking for suppliers or information on planning a wedding abroad. This blog is becoming less that :P That blog is specifically for invitees who need to know all the information I'm going to fill up on it. I did link to this blog, as a "behind the scenes" look into our wedding.


Anyways, there are a lot of wedding website builders and I decided to go with this site because:
  1. It's free.
  2. Had lots of templates
  3. Has privacy options if I feel like I want to password protect it.
So check out http://www.mywedding.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment