Monday, July 11, 2011

Shoooes

Now that my wedding dress design is down, one of the things I started thinking about is shoes. Listen, I'm Filipino, so I enjoy shoes. However, since experiencing the joys of pregnancy, my feet have started to run a little wide (when they were already kinda wide). I also don't wear heals as much as I used to, mainly because there's alot of walking and running after a toddler, that I just can't be fast or comfortable enough in heals.

Due to the Beach Wedding location, I originally thought it would make sense if I was sporting some flip flops. But I'm not a very tall lady, and I KNOW the slimming effects heals do for you. So I thought maybe the perfect solutions is: The Wedge.

When I was 12 years old and a budding shoe fanatic, one of the first mainstream shoe designers I liked was Steve Madden. Many of my early shoe loves were Maddens. I recently revisited this love affair, and am in love with another pair of patterned wedges. Not only do they make me look super Hot, but they are also really comfortable. I've worn them the whole day at work without needing to change, as well as during a night out dancing. So I am sure I can achieve the comfort and hawtness I need with a pair of Madden wedges.

Every detail is a little significant, so I think picking shoes that I feel are me and my history, should be included, right?

A quick look at their website, are currently showing these beauties. But which to pick?!



These are on sale right now!.. and also come in a silvery glitter!



I really like the peak-a-boo toe and bow, maybe the knotted rope look would go with the down-to-earth theme?


Less than $50!

Now to find a lady to come with me to look at shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment