Friday, December 2, 2011

Thank You's

What a big gap from my last post to this one. I have so much to write, and WILL write, but had to wanted to post our Thank You cards we made on Shutterfly. It's one of my wrap up tasks to make it, with the second part to mail it. Anyways, I'm posting up because I actually really like the Shutterfly site, and by posting it up, I will get a $10 credit on my next project. I use their website so often, I will most definitely use it. It's only major downside is that its delivery date for Canada, because it is "International" is entirely inaccurate, and you have to add like another 2 weeks from there (which you only find out by reading the fine print. Anyways, here's the card.
5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment