Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Wedding Dress Inspiration

Didn't I say, I may go a little nuts with inspiration boards?

Here is my inspiration board for my bridal look. :))))


If you're wondering where I'm doing all these boards, I'm using a website called Wedding Wire.

I recently also emailed my coordinator about looking into the availability of the designer I am interested in. My first choice is Philip Tampus of Project Runway Philippines fame. He ended in the top 3. His collection for Project Runway in 2009 had alot detail and embroidery, that I'm interested in my look for the dress. His most recent collect from Spring/Summer 2010 Fashion Week in the Philippines had some interesting pieces that were fitted and "hard" on top but flowing and light at the bottom. Also, an idea I like for my dress.

Some other designers that Tisha had suggested were Lord Maturan (also of Project Runway) and Bernardo Flores. Both are very talented, but their style from pictures I've seen didn't seem to exactly fit. I haven't looked at many other options if Philip Tampus is not available...I guess I don't want to think that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment