Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Million Things To Do AT ONCE

It's been over a month since my grandma died. A week or two weeks ago, as I began wrapping up her affairs, it hit me: THE WEDDING IS FAST APPROACHING. And gawd is it ever. I was in such a hazy because of summer and my grandmother being ill, and then her passing, September slaps you back in the face with a dose of reality. So I've essentially been doing something for the wedding everyday, sometimes while at work. For example in the last 2 weeks I (with Rodney for some things):
  • made the seating plan
  • designed the ceremony program
  • booked tickets for my two cousins
  • planned the accomodation
  • designed the donation cards
  • wrote out my thank you speech (have no idea when Rodney will write something up)
  • finalized a program for the reception and began drafting notes for the emcee
  • chose a recessional song
  • updated the budget
  • sent money for the venue
  • designed and printed our guestbook
  • partially completed the ring book (just need to add the felt for the rings and the ribbon)
  • started a list of things to pack and things to buy
  • started a list a to do list for the reception, ceremony, trip, in the Philippines and a list of questions for Tisha
  • bought luggage
  • created a spreadsheet of confirmed guests with flight and accomodation information
  • had a meeting with my pseudo-bridesmaids to talk about the Wedding Shower and my highly anticipated Halloween Stagette!
  • looked at shoes online.
  • looked at hair ideas online.
  • found a picture of my other Grandma for the locket and scanned it
  • began work on the locket
So there are many more things to do and many more things to decide on. I may just have an ulcer before I go.

Also, I haven't worked out since July! I really want to try and drag my ass today AND do a Jillian Michaels tonight. Man oh man!

tee hee. This picture actually makes me want to stop complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment