Sunday, July 17, 2011

On the Road to the Ring Book

I got off a little early from work, so swung by the Toronto Public Library's used book store where they sell some withdrawn used books. I picked up this beauty for a dollar!


Different from most books, this had a leathery Red cover instead of a typical canvas one. The emblem on the cover has stars and an interesting design.


The spine, has a gold design, but the title in the blue we will be covering up.


The inside cover has an old map of Montreal from what looks like the 17th Century. I thought it was cool since R and I met in Montreal.


Right in the middle of the book, I found a page where two characters talk about being in love and wanting to get married. Perfect page to pick as the ring page!

So now the task is to actually put it together. More updates when that happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment